👉 Job Description
As a Social Media and Digital Marketeer, you will be part of the international Communication & Marketing team based in Brussels. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Communications, you will be responsible for the digital marketing strategy, including social media, online acquisition campaigns, email marketing, and website management. You will also support the development of cross-functional projects related to communication.
📲 Social Media
- Co-construct the organization’s social media strategy and an editorial calendar that caters to the
unique characteristics of each platform (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok) by considering
audience, tone, and content to achieve the association’s goals.
- Daily management of all the association’s social networks:
- Content creation (editorial posts, stories, photos, videos)
- Community management: respond to comments, reviews, questions, private
messages… and interact with online communities.
- Implement an influence strategy on these networks:
- Search for and establish a direct relationship with influencers and follow up with them on content creation.
- Work with agencies to set up influence campaigns.
- Monitor the activity of partners, influencers, and ambassadors, and ensure that they contribute to giving visibility to the association.
- Continuously monitor new trends, propose improvements, and identify new areas of work or tools to achieve success.
📌 Traffic acquisition & Web Marketing
- Develop the acquisition strategy and select the most appropriate acquisition channels (SEO, Google Ads, Social Ads, email automation, etc.) to achieve the association’s goals based on the target audiences and priorities: reach/visibility, leads, registrations, donations, etc.
- Define the annual budget with the management and optimize advertising campaigns according to
- Implement marketing campaigns across the selected channels
- Analyze the campaigns’ KPIs and conduct a quarterly review, proposing solutions to ensure the set goals are met.
🤝 Project Management
- Lead cross-functional projects by involving different DUO team members (communication, operations, development, HR, etc.) and:
- Collectively identify the needs and co-define the project’s scope
- Create a detailed work plan and define the required resources (duration, budget, equipment, project team and/or external service providers)
- Collaboratively implement the work plan and monitor progress
- Deliver and evaluate the project based on the defined objectives.
👉 Candidate Profile
- Dynamic, creative, curious, versatile, organized, rigorous
- Genuine motivation to invest yourself in a social project
- 3 years of significant professional experience in an equivalent function
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and Dutch
- Solid knowledge of SEO/SEA, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Social Media Ads Manager (LinkedIn, Meta, TikTok). Conversion funnels don’t have secrets for you!
- Mastery of various social media platforms
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Communication and/or Marketing and/or e-Business
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of Indesign, Premiere Pro and Canva
👉 What DUO for a JOB offers you
- A project that has an impact on social cohesion, equal opportunities, and active aging
- A rapidly growing organization that regularly offers new challenges
- A dynamic team within an innovative project
- Permanent contract – Full-time
- Position based in Brussels, with travel to our various offices (Belgium, France, Netherlands)
- Start date: ASAP
- Remuneration based on profile
- Functional equipment: smartphone + laptop
- Flexibility: 2 days of telework/week possible
If interested, kindly submit your CV and cover letter via email to email@example.com with the subject line “Social media & Digital Marketeer 2023”. Please state the source through which you found out about the job posting (LinkedIn, website, etc.) in your email. We will review applications on a rolling basis and aim to provide a response within 2 weeks of receiving your submission.
(*) indicates required fields
Do not hesitate to share around you to help us find these rare pearls!